Take a look at the latest developments at WealthArc and see what we have managed to deliver during the last month!
New WealthArc Data Engine
To serve an even better quality of data, WealthArc has released a new ETL data engine which is faster, more reliable and supports scaling. New and improved metrics support custodian data quality checks and improvement processes.
The API Engine is a special layer in WA architecture responsible for analyzing and transforming the data WA receives from Custodian Banks.
Data transformation is to unify the format of portfolio data and detect issues like missing or incorrect values.
We recently introduced changes in this module that resulted in:
- Data availability – the data is available in the system within 5 minutes (~1h before) after WA receives it from Custodian Bank – achieved by parallel data processing
- Increased reliability and quality by implementation of new automatic data metrics and checks.
- Possibility to scale – now our new architecture allows us to setup unlimited number connection with data feed to Custodian Banks (~250 was our limit before, currently we support over 150 connections)
- Quicker onboarding of new connections
Our plans for 2020:
Introduce The Staging – Special place to run data checks and AI to detect and fix possible issues on downloaded data prior to showing them to wealth managers.
MiFIR Transaction Reporting (Liechtenstein)
WealthArc helps wealth managers to save time on compliance and stay up-to-date with the latest regulations.
Liechtenstein-based clients can now use WealthArc to report transactions to FMA as required by the MiFIR regulation. WealthArc automates the reporting checks to make the process as smooth and quick as possible.
The MiFIR Transaction Reporting view has been developed in the new tables technology which supports in-line and bulk edit, undo actions, and user-defined perspectives on the data – to offer an even better user experience. The new tables will be rolled-out to other views in the coming months.
New APIs to Santander Geneva
New login page
What’s Coming Next?
- Retrocession Fees – new module to calculate retrocession fees based on fund holdings
- CRM improvements – development starts this week with new KYC attributes and re-work of client dashboard!