Chapter I. [General provisions]
- The Policy – this document.
- WealthArc – WealthArc Inc. a Delaware company with office at 966 Hungerford Drive, Suite 3B, Rockville, MD 20850, USA and his affiliates.
- The User – a natural or corporate person, or an organisational unit without legal personality, using the Website.
- The Website – the web page available on www.wealtharc.com, enabling the User to use the Contact Form, Book a Demo Form and Newsletter Signup Form.
- The Contact Form – the form enabling contact with WealthArc, to be found on https://www.wealtharc.com/contact Newsletter Signup Form – the form enabling the User to signup for an email newsletter to be found on wealtharc.com and selected sub-pages periodically.
Chapter II. [Technical requirements]
- To use the Website, you need Internet access and Internet Explorer (5.5 or more recent version), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser compatible with the Website.
- To use the Form or Contact Form, you need an active e-mail account.
Chapter III. [Cookies]
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain there for a period determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User, whereas session cookies are saved until the browser is closed by the User.
- We use the following third-party cookies to identify and trace the User, and to identify the Users that come back to the Website:hstc to identify the computer of the user visiting our website,
- hssc to monitor the user’s session activity,
- hssrc to determine when the user restarts his/her browser,
- hs_do_not_track to remove tracking and personalisation,
- hs_testcookie to test whether the user supports cookies activation,
- hsPagesViewedThisSession to monitor the view of websites in the browser session,
- hsfirstvisit to monitor the user’s first visit.
- Google Analytics is used to analyse Website use, generating statistical and other information regarding the Website use.
- Most browsers allow the User to disable cookies through the adequate browser configuration.
- The User can remove the cookies stored making use of the browser functions intended for this purpose.
- However, this will affect Website functionality by limiting certain functions.
Chapter IV. [Personal data, their processing and protection]
- Within the Meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection, personal data provided by the User on the Form, Newsletter Signup Form, Book a Demo Form or the Contact Form shall be administered by WealthArc (Administrator).
- Our Site and services we provide are not intended for children’s use. We do not knowingly accumulate any data from children under the age of 16. If you think that we might have gathered some information from children under the age of 16, please let us know at gdpr@WealthArc.com and we will delete this data from our databases and other applicable resources, if any.
- The following personal data of the User shall be included in processing: first name, surname, e-mail address, company name, position, telephone number and other data provided by the User in his/her Form or CV.
- The User shall have the right to access, amend or demand removal of his/her personal data.
- The User shall provide his/her personal data voluntarily.
- Personal data shall be processed under the agreement expressed by the User by ticking the appropriate box in the Contact Form in the course of the procedure intended to enable the use of such data.
- Both the administrator and the companies forming part of the WealthArc may process personal data for recruitment purposes or to respond to a query made on the Contact Form, Newsletter Signup Form and Book a Demo Form.
- The administrator shall process Personal Data of the Users in accordance with the binding law, and in particular under the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, and the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection.
- WealthArc reserves the right to disclose Personal Data to public authorities in accordance with a legal liability to perform their duties, such as customs and tax authorities, financial investigation units, judicial administration and other parties if the EU member state allows to exercise such disclosure in the public interest, including protection of your and other people’s safety.
- The Website is equipped with the adequate safety measures, aimed at protecting personal data against their loss, inappropriate use, unlawful processing or modification. The administrator shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data confidentiality and to maintain their integrity, in compliance with the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing.
Chapter V. [Sub-processing and social media]
- WealthArc uses a range of third party sub-processors that are authorized to process customer or applicant data to deliver Site functionality and enable two-way communication.
- List of third party sub-processors (Location, Entity Name)
United States, Pipedrive Inc.
United States, Zendesk Inc.
United States, Mailchimp
- The Site incorporates some social media features and widgets. It allows to “Share“ – for Facebook, “Tweet“ – for Twitter and “Share“ – for LinkedIn on the Site blog articles pages. These social media features (buttons) may gather some website visitor-related (IP address, page visits) information. The actions connected to the social media features and widgets are covered by the policy of the company which enables them.
Chapter VI. [Data retention]
- WealthArc will retain your Personal Data for the period required to fulfil the obligations it took as a Site owner, unless a longer period of time is required by law for tax, legal or other regulatory reasons. WealthArc will delete all Personal Data at an earliest date per your request.
- When you apply for the position via WealthArc Careers web page or any other third-party website, we are going to store your data for a reasonable timeframe required to fill the vacancy and will notify you via an email about the recruitment process results. In case if you were not offered the position you submitted your application for, we will email you to ask for your consent to leave your data in our internal database to be considered for any potential job openings in the future, or request to completely erase your Personal Data from our database.
Chapter VII. [Final provisions]
- Any queries related to personal data processing by WealthArc should be addressed to: gdpr@WealthArc.com
- Any matters not regulated by this Policy shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the binding law.
- The application of this Policy shall be governed by law of Delaware state.
- Given the continual development and technological progress, the principles laid down in this Policy are subject to change. We shall inform the User on any such changes by placing a version of the Policy on WealthArc.com
966 Hungerford Drive, Suite 3B
Rockville, MD 20850, USA
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by WealthArc. WealthArc has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WealthArc shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 3 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at contact@WealthArc.com.